Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Math Contest

Grade 6 students are competing in an online math contest at Sumdog.com. We are currently in 10th place in the world - competing against 4000 other students! Please encourage your child to participate as often as possible in the next two weeks to see if we can maintain our ranking. I wish homework had been like this when I was a kid!
Parents, you can sign up for a family account for your other children if you would like. Here is the link: Sumdog Parents

7 comments:

  1. SumDog is such a cool way to interact with each other online ,doing math! Thank you Mrs.Pike for sharing this site with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying it, Sarah. There is a new free game available today called 'Chef'. I hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs.Pike my edmodo doesn't work my account isn't even there I have tried my username and password I know I didn't get it wrong because I have the same code for everything and I did change it ad I know what I changed it too. I am just going to make a new one can you please accept my request.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is our group code I have the address In my ageda I tried it and it didn't work so can you please tell me the code?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maaheen, you can't create a new account. You will lose all of your progress. I can see all of your work when I login so your account is not gone. There must be a mistake in what you are using as a username and password. I can change your password. You can email the class gmail account and I will reply with your new password.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what is the class gmail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would rather not post that publicly. Go to the Lego wiki and we can chat there.

      Delete